Aime

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Continue collage...

I already write about the collage, but this reflection would not be the same. In the art class we get to cut magazines out to put in our collage. Also we need to make sure that the people who look at our collage, have to feel the feeling that we create ourself, like for my is orange colour and the feeling that i create is HOT!! I have to be creative so it would make our collage looks good. For example like we could cut out the the orange yellow and red to make fire by ourself. I really learn that how to make the collage look better and how to make our collage have strong feelings.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good use of your blog. I like how you described cutting things ot to make them hot. But what shapes are hot?
    Describe your picture. When it's done you could have a picture.
    POC

     

Post a Comment

<< Home